Traversing three islands in only five days, this tour offers a top Galapagos land-based experience that highlights the best of San Cristobal, Isabela, and Santa Cruz, each with its own distinct personality and wildlife. Experience the unique evolutionary paths of endemic species as you move between islands quickly and comfortably. No other five-day tour includes this many locations and activities. Hike through gorgeous environments, swim and relax on pristine tropical beaches, and snorkel with incredible sea life in turquoise waters. Your journey will be led by our top-rated naturalist guides who will teach you all about the wildlife you encounter and make sure you get the most out of every activity. You’ll spend your evenings enjoying the first-class service, comfort, and cuisine of our boutique Opuntia Hotels. Discover the experience of a lifetime with Opuntia’s land-based wildlife tour!
• Follow Darwin’s footsteps to meet the endemic wildlife of the Galapagos
• Snorkel pristine waters, including the best spot for sea lion encounters in the world
• Enjoy hikes through a wide variety of environments and ecosystems
• Relax in style on gorgeous tropical beaches accompanied by marine iguanas
• Enjoy first-class accommodations and gourmet cuisine at the boutique Opuntia Hotels
• Trust in our top-rated guides to make every activity interesting, fun and safe
• Protect the environment – we value sustainable practices in all aspects of our tours
• Support the local economy and get in touch with the local vibe with our land-based tours
• Flow between islands and activities with minimal transit time and maximum contact
Effort: Easy to moderate. No experience required.
Activities: Wildlife interaction, hiking, snorkeling, swimming, and relaxing on the beach.
INCLUDED: Accommodations in the premium Opuntia Hotels, all meals as listed (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner), bilingual Galapagos naturalist guide, all sea, land, and inter-island air transportation.
NOT INCLUDED: Flights to and from Galapagos, entrance fee to Galapagos National Park ($100 USD p.p. subject to change), Galapagos transit card ($20 USD p.p. subject to change), tips, hotel & restaurant beverages.
This itinerary is subject to change without notice due to seasonal changes, inclement weather conditions, and adjustments of Galapagos National Park policy.
Boat travel time: Two hours Small aircraft flight time: 40 minutes Season: Year-round Altitude: 0 – 3,688 feet (1,124 meters) above sea level Weather: During the warm season from January to May, air temperature is around 77 to 83 F (25 to 28 C) at sea level. During the cool season from June to December, air temperature is around 70 to 75 F (21 to 24 C) at sea level. Temperature decreases with altitude. Water temperature: During the warm season from January to May, water temperature hovers around 77 F (25 C). During the cool season from June to December, average water temperature is about 72 F (22 C). Water temperature also varies significantly by location. Suggested items to pack: Walking shoes, rain jacket, water bottle, non-cotton trekking clothes, sunblock, sun hat, and repellent.