Level of the Route: Easy to Moderate
Visited Islands: San Cristobal – Santa Cruz
Activities: Hikes, Snorkeling, Observation of Wildlife
Meals: B – Breakfast / L – Lunch / D – Dinner
Accommodation: San Cristobal – Santa Cruz
- Watching different species of Galapagos giant tortoise at the la Galapaguera.
- Swimming and snorkeling with sea lions, sea turtles, marine iguanas, penguins, rays and different species of tropical fishes.
- Walking on lava surfaces and visit volcanic craters.
- Observing different types of vegetation like: arid zone, coastal zone and transition zone.
- The daily boat trips are subject to availability, weather conditions and Galapagos National Park authorizations. Possible places to visit: Bartolome, North Seymour, South Plazas, Isabela, Floreana and Santa Fe.
- The itineraries are subject to change without previous advice, due to weather conditions, Galapagos National Park authorizations, operational issues or passenger safeties.
- Transfer In / out
- Land tours and navigables
- Accommodation at Santa Cruz Island
- English / Spanish Naturalist guide
- Mentioned visits on the program
- Full Board (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Snorkeling equipments
- Any service or meal not mentioned on the program
- Flight from / to Galapagos
- Galapagos National Park Entrance Fee: US$100.00 net / person
- Transit control card USD $20 per person
Why you choose this package!
- 2 uninhabited islands
- Santa Cruz + Cristobal based
- Budget tour
- Wildlife plus
- All inclusive
- Superior service