Level of the Route: Easy to Moderate
Visited Islands: San Cristobal – Santa Cruz
Activities: Hikes, Snorkeling, Observation of Wildlife
Meals: B – Breakfast / L – Lunch / D – Dinner
Accommodation: San Cristobal – Santa Cruz
- Watching different species of Galapagos giant tortoise at the la Galapaguera.
- Swimming and snorkeling with sea lions, sea turtles, marine iguanas, penguins, rays and different species of tropical fishes.
- Walking on lava surfaces and visit volcanic craters.
- Observing different types of vegetation like: arid zone, coastal zone and transition zone.
The daily boat trips are subject to availability, weather conditions and Galapagos National Park authorizations. Possible places to visit: Bartolome, North Seymour, South Plazas, Isabela, Floreana and Santa Fe.
The itineraries are subject to change without previous advice, due to weather conditions, Galapagos National Park authorizations, operational issues or passenger safeties.
- Transfer In / out
- Land tours and navigables
- Accommodation at Santa Cruz Island
- English / Spanish Naturalist guide
- Mentioned visits on the program
- Full Board (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Snorkeling equipments
- Any service or meal not mentioned on the program
- Flight from / to Galapagos
- Galapagos National Park Entrance Fee: US$100.00 net / person
- Transit control card USD $20 per person
Why you choose this package!
- 2 uninhabited islands
- Budget option
- Land Experience
- Nice excursions
- Foe any age
- All inclusive